Your Facebook News Feed – is a convenient way to learn about family activities and friends. Unfortunately, Facebook can be one source of repetitive posts, general articles, and posts that annoy, offend, or bore you.
Fortunately, this friend is easy to Unfollow from Facebook, so you did not see his message. You’ll be officially friends on Facebook and will be able to exchange messages through Messenger, but you do not need to see their posts at the opening news feeds. Here’s how to Unfollow from a friend on Facebook.
Note: Unfollow – a lighter solution than hostility or blockage. When you delete friends, they are removed from your list of friends, and when you lock all contacts. If you cancel your Unfollow, you will not see their content, but still, stay friends.
How to unfollow from your Facebook friends
There are several easy ways to Unfollow from a friend on Facebook. Unfollow from their messages, profile pages, or news feed settings in the “Settings” menu.
OPEN FROM THE POST
- Log in to Facebook on the desktop or mobile app.
- Go to any post made by the person that you want to Unfollow.
- Select the three dots in the upper right corner of the message.
- Select Unfollow. You will not see messages from that person, but you’re still friends on Facebook.
- If you unfollow from someone, your posts are still visible to them if they do not block or unsubscribe you.
Unfollow from their profile pages
Here’s another way to unfollow from a friend on Facebook.
Go to the profile friend you want to unfollow.
- Select reconnect with people and groups that you have unfollowed Place your mouse over the picture next to the cover. (In the program, tap on the three dots below the photo on the cover.
- Select unfollow. In the application, click next and then click unfollow.
- unfollow from news feeds
- Here’s another way to unfollow from someone.
Go to your profile page and click the down arrow in the top menu bar. (In the app, touch the three horizontal lines at the bottom.)
Select a newsfeed setting. In the application, click Settings and then News Feed Settings.
Select unfollow from people and groups to hide their messages.
Select the person you want to unfollow, and then click Finish.
Refollow to unfollow Facebook friends.
If you change your mind and want to see again messages from your buddy, this is easily done.
- Go to your profile page on Facebook.
- Select the down arrow in the top menu bar. (In the app, touch the three horizontal lines at the bottom.
- Select a newsfeed setting. In the application, click Settings and then News Feed Settings.
- Select reconnect with people and groups that you have unfollowed.
Select the person with whom you want to restore the connection, and then click Finish. You will see the message of this man in his newswire again.
Read more: buy facebook post likes